Industrial strength Java testing tools.
GrandTestAuto (GTA) is a set of tools for testing Java applications that consist of many hundreds or thousands of classes. Features:
- Built-in coverage checking to ensure that all code is unit tested.
- Multi-level testing so that Functional and Load tests get run automatically.
- Tests can be run across multiple continuous integration servers.
- Test results from multiple sources can be aggregated and checked to ensure that all tests were run.
- Tools for dealing with flaky tests.
- Very simple configuration.